Spreading a bit of joy and glitter

Thursday 24 December 2015

Winning t-shirts, choking on fake snow and Irish dancing in a night club

Obviously it's my favourite friggin' time of the year and I love going out now more than anything...

I ended up in a night club where all the drinks are 75p and all the music is super cheesey. It's my favourite place to dance. It's a ridiculous place and probably hasn't had the carpets changed since 1849 but it's my sticky carpeted mess of a night club an I love it.

Stumbled (literally) across an old friend. He's a good foot taller than me and 'I've Had The Time of My Life' came on. We tried the dirty dancing lift. We succeeded. It won me a club t-shirt and I was so (embarrassingly) proud!

Because me and my little sister danced for a long time we tend to show off a bit when we have had one too many cherry brandies. It's nothing awesome like cheerleading or pole... We Irish dance. I've won bottles of champagne for it before and when I say champagne I mean carbonated toilet water! 

I can't remember a time when I was so genuinely relaxed and happy. I was bouncing around like there was no one else there. It was reeeeal! As my dad would say.

Paying for it today. It hurts and I am a walking advertisement for why people  shouldn't drink... Only if you ask me if I care I will say hell no! Pass me another!

Anyhow, it's Christmas Eve and I must eat, drink and be merry. Have a wonderful Christmas ❤️πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy commenting xo