Spreading a bit of joy and glitter

Sunday 27 December 2015

So I'm listening to Fall Out Boy with a face pack on in the bath

The title to this post is almost as long as a typical Fall Out Boy song title. Love it!

There two bands in the whole world who always make me feel awesome when I listen to them. Fall Out Boy and McFly - in actually a little obsessed with listening to their music. It's sooooo good! 

Anyway, everytime I listen to Sugar We're Going Down I always think about stuff and myself. That's how I got to writing my New Year Resolutions..

I've learnt a fair amount of pretty hard lessons this year. They're going to make me a more fabulous person next year though so I can't be sad about the tough times.

Lesson #1
When someone doesn't show you that you're important to them walk away as quickly as you can.
I fell in love really hard this year. It started amazingly. He made me feel special, pretty and wanted. His problem, however, is that he can't put effort and thought into things. I wanted things that I was never going to get from him. It hurt but I'm better off without him.

Lesson #2
The fear is probably worse that what you are actually fearing.
This applies to so many things in my life this year that is doesn't even bare going into. Remember, what is the worst that can happen?

Lesson #3
You're not the only one fighting an internal battle, but your battle is important.
Keep an eye on your loved 'uns. Don't let their feelings fall under the radar because you are also feeling terrible. Two heads are better than one and so are two hearts.

Lesson #4
People won't always treat you how you treat them.
I wouldn't lie to someone's face, I wouldn't lead someone down the garden path, I wouldn't deliberately hurt someone but some people will. There's nothing you can do about it apart from walk away from their negative vibes. This has been the hardest one for me this year because plenty of people have just been shit to m for no real reason but that is their problem not mine. 

I wonder what other people are resolving to do in 2016?

J xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy commenting xo